I was given the Versatile Blogger Award by Sonia of La pequena aprendiz! (I know that there should be a wave on the "n" of pequena, but I can't find it on my swiss keyboard!)
Thank you very much, Sonia! I love reading your blog, although I have to read it with the help of Google translate, as I don't know any Spanish. From time to time I try to figure out the translation without any help, only with my rudimental knowledge of French, though. It's amazing how that works!
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
Thank you again, Sonia! I'm happy that you like my blog!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
- I hate sports
- I like baking (and eating!) cakes
- I care too much wether people like me or not
- I feel lost when I have no internet
- I don't like the color red (I made an exception for my red dots summer dress, so far it's the only one!)
- I like when it's raining
- My favorite food is a slice of bread with honey, I could eat that every time of the day (although there is a lot of other food that I really like)
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
The most difficult part! I would like to nominate all the blogs I know since I appreciate them all, but a lot of the blogs that I follow already got it, and I'm not sure if a blogger can (or want) to get the award several times! I'm even not sure if there are any bloggers who don't want to get any awards...
So, my nominees are:
And now I'm off for the next two weeks, most of the time without internet connection so I will not be able to blog anything. I'll peek in from time to time, though, and am always happy to read any comments of you!